Today I finished up the team notifications by using the entered emails for sending notifications when an error occurs with a Podcast.
Today I continued the work on allowing teams to manage their notification email settings. Verifying the address entered, and allowing team owners to remove email addresses.
Today I started the work on allowing teams to manage their notification email settings.
Today I worked on adding another check. I also did some work to enable the and disable specific check types, and finally to workout the overall status of the podcast based on the different checks we run.
I didn't really feel like working today (bit of stressful day), but thought I should make some progress. So I integrated Podcastindex as an alternative to the iTunes database.
Today I continued the work of the last hour, once we know the status of a podcast RSS feed has changed, we are now able to send an email with that update.
Today I wrote the check that confirms we can access the RSS feed for a Podcast.
Today I started to build the tasks and jobs necessary to run the checks for the Podcasts and related resources.
Today I finished the work of adding Podcasts via the iTunes API, and added a way to pull additional from the Podcasts RSS feed.
Today I started work on allowing users to add Podcasts via the iTunes podcast database.
© 2024 one hour saas. All rights reserved.